finding the Sweet spot. breaking my blog virginity 

Shot on the trusty Fujifilm x100f. f/2. 1/250s. ISO400. 23mm

often found aimlessly wondering around the north of England looking for interesting places to shoot, I have passed this underpass outside or Corbridge a thousand times and never gave it a second look but for some reason I stopped that day.

The patina on the concrete walls gave a stark different to the chrome on the bike, making a good silhouette of the tank. 

This is my first blog post as I move away from other forms of social media, a tiny bit about me, I am a coffee fueled petrol head residing in the north east of England, after nearly 20years away from photography I decided I needed to do something creative for my soul and my mental health and photography is a easy way to scratch that creative itch ( wasn't very good at painting or drawing). I dug out of storage my Canon AE1 which was a gift from my dad when I was 8 years old and came everywhere with me growing up (I might share some of those photos at a later date) I also have a Canon EOS m50 and a fujifilm x100f which was a gift from a good friend. 

Comments